Publicatii si studii:
1. Management of scars: updated practical guidelines and use of silicones. Meaume S, Le Pillouer-Prost A, Richert B, Roseeuw D, Vadoud J. s.l. : Eur J Dermatol, 2014, Vols. Jul-Aug;24(4):435-43.
2. A randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind, prospective clinical trial of silicone gel in prevention of hypertrophic scar development in median sternotomy wound. Chan KY, Lau CL, Adeeb SM, Somasundaram S, Nasir-Zahari M. : Plast Reconstr Surg, 2005, Vol. Sep 15;116(4):1013-20.
3. A randomized controlled trial of hydrocolloid dressing in the treatment of hypertrophic scars and keloids. Phillips TJ, Gerstein AD, Lordan V. : Dermatol Surg, 1996, Vol. Sep;22(9):775-8.
4. Prevention of hypertrophic scars and keloids by the prophylactic use of topical silicone gel sheets following a surgical procedure in an office setting. Gold MH, Foster TD, Adair MA, Burlison K, Lewis T. : Dermatol Surg, 2001, Vol. Jul;27(7):641-4.
5. Topical Silicone Sheet Application in the Treatment of Hypertrophic Scars and Keloids. Westra I, Pham H, Niessen FB. : J Clin Aesthet Dermatol, 2016, Vol. Oct;9(10):28-35.
6. Comparison of efficacy of silicone gel, silicone gel sheeting, and topical onion extract including heparin and allantoin for the treatment of postburn hypertrophic scars. Karagoz H, Yuksel F, Ulkur E, Evinc R. : Burns, 2009, Vol. Dec;35(8):1097-103.
7. Does the form of dressings matter?: A comparison of the efficacy in the management of postoperative scars between silicone sheets and silicone gel: a randomized controlled trial. Lin YS, Ting PS, Hsu KC. : Medicine (Baltimore), 2018, Vol. Aug;97(32).
8. Prevention of postsurgical scars: comparsion of efficacy and convenience between silicone gel sheet and topical silicone gel. Kim SM, Choi JS, Lee JH, Kim YJ, Jun YJ. : J Korean Med Sci, 2014, Vol. Nov;29 Suppl 3:S249-53.